VP Sales and Marketing
Location : Bonita Springs, FL
Job Type : Direct
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5-10 years related
Required Education : Bachelors Related Field
Travel : Yes
Relocation : Yes
Job Industry : Homebuilding
Job Description :
Robert Hess Search Group has been retained to find a VP of Sales and Marketing (South Region) for a Home Builder in the Bonita Springs area.
This position reports to the Regional President
- Accomplishes marketing and sales human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Achieves marketing and sales operational objectives by contributing marketing and sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Meets marketing and sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Determines annual and gross-profit plans by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products; analyzing trends and results; establishing pricing strategies; recommending selling prices; monitoring costs, competition, supply, and demand.
- Accomplishes marketing and sales objectives by planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating advertising, merchandising, and trade promotion programs; developing field sales action plans.
- Identifies marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; defining market, competitor's share, and competitor's strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share.
- Improves product marketability and profitability by researching, identifying, and capitalizing on market opportunities; improving product packaging; coordinating new product development.
- Sustains rapport with key accounts by making periodic visits; exploring specific needs; anticipating new opportunities.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes marketing and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Participate and contribute to new product development
- Manage all aspects of the design studio.
- Responsible for management; recruitment; hiring; and full operations of Design Studio;
- Assist Regional President in the management of future condominium communities and the inauguration of brand to South Region
- Represent the company in various Industry, civic and other public relations activities.
- Available 7 days a week (with exceptions).
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills.
- All employees will support the organization’s mission and vision by exhibiting the following behaviors: excellence and competence, collaboration and innovation, respect, commitment to our community, accountability, and ownership.
Required Qualifications :
- Bachelor's Degree in related field or equivalent work experience Florida Real Estate License
- Five to ten years related industry experience
- Financial planning and strategy
- Marketing concepts and positioning
- Have strong working knowledge of mortgage programs for all housing types
- People management, territory management, Sales Planning and competitive analysis
- Understanding the customer, product development, client relationships
- Highly creative and analytical thinking skills are critical
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Enthusiastic, motivated and high energy
- Proven leadership skills
- Project Management skill set Team player; collaborative
Skills :Analytical Business Development Customer Service Excel Marketing Residential Strategic Tactical