Location : Houston, TX
Job Type : Direct
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 4
Required Education : Bachelor's degree in Architecture or Interior Design required.
Travel : No
Relocation : Yes
Job Industry : Architecture - Building
Job Description :
- Assists in developing the strategy for producing the design and construction documents and identifies the sheets planned for each stage of the work. This includes defining how data will be organized into files and which elements will be incorporated into a Revit based set of construction documents.
- Monitors the design process from conceptual phase through construction administration, ensuring the design idea is consistent and well executed.
- Technical resolution and coordination for a defined portion of a project.
- Assists in planning, making adaptations and modifications to complete the working drawings.
- Receives instruction on specific assignment objectives, complex features and possible solutions and independently performs assignments. May devise new approaches to problems encountered and discuss same with project manager and project designer.
- Ensures that construction detail documentation conforms to quality assurance, quality control and best practice standards.
- Works collaboratively with the Project Leadership Team.
- Responsible for communication verbally or in writing with other disciplines, vendors, and contractors to ensure incorporation of all information into project requirements and provides support as necessary.
Required Qualifications :
- Proficiency in Revit and AutoCAD required.
- 4-6 years of experience required.
- Experience with SketchUp, 3ds Max, Adobe Illustrator and other 3d and graphics programs a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in Architecture or Interior Design required.
- Excellent written communication skills.