- Summary: Robert Hess Search Group has been retained to search for a builder for a production home building client in Southwest Florida. Great company culture with a reputation for quality.
Objective: Supervise all site construction in various communities as assigned, including scheduling subcontractors, resolving day-to-day on site complications, as well as inspecting all work during the construction process to ensure job safety, efficiency and compliance with plans and specifications.
- Manage the overall community (or communities) construction schedule to ensure the timely completion of houses in a quality manner.
- Manage trade partners while continually monitoring and evaluating for safety, scheduling, quality and cost control.
- Maintain a clean and orderly work site that meets the Company standards and is visually appealing.
- Coordinate invoices as required by Accounting Department.
- Provide above average customer service during construction process.
- Ensure a safe work site and complies with all safety guidelines and other regulatory requirements.
- Encourage and foster a team environment with effective communication and problem solving when needed.
- No permitting, budgeting or negotiation with vendors
- 2-5 years of production home building experience preferred
- Bonus is paid based on volume of homes built and speed, but there are multipliers for quality, safety, budget, customer satisfaction and other checklists. Each category is independent of the other and usually averages $5k quarterly
- You will be expected to build a home in less than 100 days and be working on 15 homes at a time
- Looking for candidates that have only held one or two other jobs with tenure
- BuildPro experience is preferred
- Extensive customer interaction all the way through closing, great experience with this is necessary
- Able and willing to follow the processes and procedures that are in place