Senior Interior Designer-Dallas
Location : Dallas, TX
Job Type : Direct
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 10+
Required Education : Architectural or Interior Design
Travel : No
Relocation : Yes
Job Industry : Architecture - Building
Job Description :
- Perform interior design assignments that include conceptual design, schematic design, design development & construction documents.
- Provide design support for completion and execution of design projects.
- Develop space planning concepts and generate program documents.
- Participate in selection of furniture systems and specifications.
- Provide project team coordination for the plans, specifications and materials.
- Participate in the construction administration of projects and review of submittals and samples.
- Assist in managing client expectations, team communication and consultant coordination.
Required Qualifications :
- 10+ years of experience, licensed or pursuing license in interior design or architecture.
- Proficient Revit skills required.
- Experience in AutoCAD and rendering experience.