Senior Architect/PM (Mixed Use)
Location : Dallas, TX
Job Type : Direct
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 10+
Required Education : Bachelors or Masters in Architecture or Interior Design
Travel : No
Relocation : Yes
Job Industry : Architecture - Building
Job Description :
- Manage all phases of projects, including project set-up, design, and construction administration.
- Establish and maintain ongoing, productive client relationships.
- Create and communicate clear and attainable project objectives and project requirements.
- Manage project scheduling, staffing/productivity, budgets, and set-up with clients, sub-contractors, vendors and consultants.
- Track financial performance of projects.
- Prepare project proposals, negotiate contracts and fees, and coordinate bidding process.
- Ensure projects conform to contract.
- Experience with recruiting, mentoring and coaching talent. Highly organized and responsive.
Required Qualifications :
- 10+ years of related experience with Mixed Use Projects.
- 5+ years of leadership or project management experience.
- Professional degree (Masters or Bachelor) in Architecture or Interior Design.
- Architectural Registration Preferred.
- Strong leadership, organization, communication and relationship management skills.
- Must have the ability to maintain existing client relationships and build new client relationships.
- Ability to handle difficult situations with tact, grace and style.
- Experience with the entire project lifecycle, through post-occupancy.
- Experience leading, managing and mentoring multiple project teams.
- Proven fiscal accountability and responsibility on various project types.
- Knowledge of building codes and structures.
- Extensive knowledge of architectural principles/practices.
- Understanding of technical regulations and related code compliance.
- Experience in design/planning standards and procurement principles.
- Computer skills required: Microsoft Word and Excel and AutoCAD. Revit, Spexx, and Adobe Suite all a plus.