Senior Architect/PM (Hospitality)
Location : Dallas, TX
Job Type : Direct
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 10
Required Education : Degree (Masters or Bachelor) in Architecture
Travel : No
Relocation : Yes
Job Industry : Architecture - Building
Job Description :
- Implements projects through the management of project teams.
- Negotiates fees and contracts for projects.
- Manages scheduling, budgets, staffing, project set-up with sub-consultants, vendors and contractors.
- Tracks financial performance of project.
- Establish and maintain ongoing, productive client relationships.
- Assures design conforms to contractual agreement with client.
Required Qualifications :
- Professional degree (Masters or Bachelor) in Architecture.
- Architectural Registration Preferred.
- 10+ years Hospitality project management experience required.
- Knowledge of building codes and structures.
- Extensive knowledge of architectural principles/practices.
- Understanding of technical regulations and related code compliance.
- Experience in design/planning standards and FF&E procurement principles.
- Good leadership capability and can work as a team.
- Good communication and management skills.
- Computer skills required: Microsoft Word and Excel and AutoCAD. Revit, Spexx, and Adobe Suite all a plus.