Sales & Marketing Manager
Location : Nashville, TN
Job Type : Direct
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5+
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Homebuilding
Job Description :
Robert Hess Search Group, a premier executive national search firm, is a working with a national homebuilder to find their next Sales & Marketing Manager.
- Ensure communities are staffed with best quality sales team possible; interviews, hires and trains staff and subsequently reviews community and salespersons’ performance.
- Regularly visit communities in the field to work with sales team providing intensive and on-going coaching, training and feedback. Inspect the sales office and communities for improvement opportunities.
- Manages sales effort to meet/exceed business plan.
- Tours competition’s subdivisions; views new projects and product lines.
- Develops and implements sales strategies and sets/updates pricing to be competitive in market.
- Conducts sales meetings and instructs staff.
- Coordinates realtor outreach
- Ensures sales are at highest absorption while maintaining profits.
- Monitors lot mix, phasing, new starts, lot premiums, specifications and promotions.
- Clarifies policy questions and resolves customer issues/problems.
- Reviews reports, forecasts and contracts on periodic basis.
- Reviews advertising strategy with marketing & management team.
- Sales Dept Head has overall responsibility for Sales Department; Mgr Sales may supervise all or portion of sales staff and may be asked to assist with all duties described above.
Required Qualifications :
- Bachelors degree or 6+years relative experience
- 5+ years homebuilding sales management experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Applications
- Good attitude and able to create a positive culture