Project Manager Interiors
Location : San Antonio
Job Type : Direct
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 10
Required Education : Masters or Bachelors in Architecture or Interior Design
Travel : No
Relocation : Yes
Job Industry : Architecture - Building
Job Description :
Robert Hess Search Group is seeking a creative, motivated, and highly collaborative Project Manager focused primarily on interiors projects. This position will manage, organize and coordinate the design and technical project teams throughout the design process to successfully deliver architectural projects. Project typically consist of commercial, corporate headquarters and work place.
- Establish, develop and maintain ongoing, successful client relationships.
- Assist in preparing proposals, negotiating contracts/fees, and coordinating procurement.
- Ensure all projects conform to contract requirements.
- Create and communicate clear and attainable project objectives and project requirements.
- Manage all phases of projects, including project set-up, programming, design, and construction administration.
- Plan and track financial performance of projects.
- Provide project team coordination for the finished plans, material selections and furniture specifications required for construction
Required Qualifications :
- 10+ years of related interior project experience, including demonstrated success as a project manager.
- Must have a Professional degree (Masters or Bachelor) in Architecture or Interior Design from an accredited program.
- Professional licensing is preferred.
- LEED accreditation is preferred.
- Computer skills required include; REVIT, Microsoft Word, Excel and Project.
- Must have the ability to build new client relationships and maintain existing client relationships
- Strong communication and relationship skills.
- Strong leadership, organization and management skills
- Solid judgement skills and ability to handle difficult situations with tact, grace and style
- Experience leading, managing and mentoring multiple project teams
- Experience with the entire project lifecycle, through post-occupancy
- Solid understanding of technical regulations and code compliance.