- Remain knowledgeable on all available loan programs offered by, as well as broker offerings, to compete with lenders to earn each customer’s business
- Originate high quality loan applications and submit to the processing department along with all supporting documentation
- Maintain weekly contact with all borrowers, brokers, mortgage branch personnel, and/or Homebuilding partners to answer questions regarding specific loans, share loan status, and build relationships
- Develop and maintain strong partnerships with the Homebuilding Sales team to support the monthly sales goals of each community
- Educate sales and marketing team members on industry changes and new product offerings
- Provide excellent service to the builder and homebuyer while meeting yearly performance goals
- Must meet National and State licensing requirements
- At least 2 years of professional experience in conventional and government loans
- Strong knowledge of FNMA, FHA, and State housing loans
- Strong selling, customer service, and vocational skills
- Four-year degree preferred
Benefits among the best in the industry that reflect the strong commitment to employees.
- Competitive Compensation
- Home Purchase Discount
- Mortgage and Settlement Services Discounts
- Comprehensive Health, Life and Disability Insurance
- 401(k) (Full-time employees are eligible to contribute immediately)
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Vacation and Holidays
In addition to the traditional benefits, employees are offered stock ownership through a profit sharing trust as part of our retirement savings package.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Drug Testing and Credit Check are required.
Applicants must be legally entitled to work in the United States