Jr. Technical Designer
Location : Houston, TX
Job Type : Direct
Hours : Full Time
Required Education : Bachelors’ Degree in Architecture.
Travel : No
Relocation : Yes
Job Industry : Architecture - Building
Job Description :
- Coordinate with consultants, contractors, fabricators, and regulatory agencies to meet overall project objectives.
- Work with the Design Director and project team on conceptual designs, presentations, design development, and production.
- Resolve complex design issues with innovative and practical solutions.
- Produce graphic presentations, 3D renderings, and construction drawings.
- Assist in managing client expectations, team communication and consultant coordination.
- Contribute to office activities, initiatives, and learning programs.
Required Qualifications :
- 0-3 years of experience on architecture projects.
- Bachelors’ Degree in Architecture.
- Must be a motivated self-starter with the ability to problem solve both individually and as a part of a project team.
- Proficiency in the use of 2D/3D software, including Revit, AutoCAD, 3D Studio MAX, Sketchup, PhotoShop, InDesign and Illustrator.
- Understanding of 3D Studio Max and InDesign is a plus.
- Knowledge of materials, construction techniques, and building codes.
- Strong organizations skills and the ability to work on multiple projects at the same time.
- Strong graphic and visualization skills to communicate design ideas