Jr. Designer (Tenant Development Team)
Location : Houston, TX
Job Type : Direct
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 0-3
Required Education : Bachelor's degree in Interior Design, Interior Architecture or Architecture.
Travel : No
Relocation : Yes
Job Industry : Architecture - Building
Job Description :
- Develop space planning concepts and generate program documents.
- Collaborate on commercial interiors projects, including programming client needs, conceptual and schematic design, design development, and management of budgets and schedules.
- Participate in selection of furniture systems and specifications.
- Assist in managing client expectations, team communication and consultant coordination.
- Provide project team coordination for finish plans, specifications, and material selections required for construction.
- Work with consultants, furniture dealers, product reps, and fabricators to meet overall project objectives.
Required Qualifications :
- 0-3 years of related experience as a Designer.
- Bachelor's degree in Interior Design, Interior Architecture or Architecture.
- Knowledge of the design process, including FF&E, furniture systems and specifications, color and materials.
- Outstanding graphic presentation skills.
- Revit experience required.
- Knowledgeable in LEED process.
- Flexibility to focus on a single client with a variety of project types or multiple, concurrent projects in various stages of development.
- Strong leadership, organizational, communication and relationship management skills.
- Knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, SketchUp and 3-D Studio Max preferred.