Location : Houston, TX
Job Type : Direct
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 8
Required Education : Degree in Architecture or Interior Design
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Architecture - Building
Job Description :
- Perform interior design assignments that include program documents, conceptual design, schematic design, and design development.
- Provide design leadership for completion and execution of interior design projects.
- Support construction documents and construction administration.
- Lead selection of furniture systems, specifications, and bidding.
- Provide project team coordination for interior architecture plans, specifications and materials.
- Collaborate closely with design team, clients, consultants, contractors and vendors.
Required Qualifications :
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited school of interior design or architecture.
- 5-10 years design experience with emphasis on creative office and branded interiors.
- Proficient Revit skills required.
- Well-rounded experience in design, FF&E specification, and construction documentation.
- Knowledge of relevant building codes and accessibility requirements.
- Interior Design registration and LEED accreditation preferred.