Interior Designer (Healthcare)
Location : San Francisco, CA
Job Type : Direct
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 12
Required Education : Bachelors or Masters in Interior Design
Travel : Yes
Relocation : Yes
Job Industry : Architecture - Building
Job Description :
- Monitors the progress of the project to verify consistency with established design goals and objectives, and also evaluates the working relationships between the client/project manager and team. Facilitates, clarifies, or coaches as necessary.
- Establishes the programming, client’s expectations of quality, and design goals for the project.
- Nurtures existing client relationships and aligns internal teams and resources for the best client results.
- Provides input and assists with talent acquisition and staff development through active mentorship.
- Maintains positive relationships with clients, consultants, and contractors, to build high-performing teams and increase potential business opportunities.
- Assist principals and project managers in developing scope of work, and fees
- Exhibits a leadership style and work ethic that demonstrates the highest degree of professionalism, energy, and dedication.
Required Qualifications :
- Four or five-year accredited college degree in interior design or related field; and evidence of on-going continuing educational experiences
- Registration / licensure strongly preferred
- Minimum 12 years’ progressive experience at other architecture and/or interior design firms with a strong design focus and orientation
- Excellent listening skills; ability to anticipate and respond to client needs
- Ability to take initiative, work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment while integrating a high degree of attention to detail, organization and deadlines
- Demonstrated network and established relationships in the industry
- Prior management, supervision or coaching of team members
- Available for travel outside of the California area on an as-needed basis