Hospitality Project Manager
Location : Houston, TX
Job Type : Direct
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 10-15
Required Education : Bachelors or Masters
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Architecture - Building
Job Description :
- Manage all phases of projects, including project set-up, design, and construction administration.
- Establish and maintain ongoing, productive client relationships.
- Create and communicate clear and attainable project objectives and project requirements.
- Manage project scheduling, staffing/productivity, budgets, and set-up with clients, sub-contractors, vendors and consultants.
- Track financial performance of projects.
- Currently involved in a leadership position within the firm.
- Prepare project proposals, negotiate contracts and fees, and coordinate bidding process.
- Ensure projects conform to contract.
Required Qualifications :
- 10-15 years of experience with a focus on Hospitality
- Bachelors or Masters in Architecture or Interior Design.
- Architectural or Interior Design Registration required.
- Strong leadership, organization, communication and relationship management skills
- Must have the ability to maintain existing client relationships and build new client relationships
- Experience with the entire project lifecycle, through post-occupancy
- Experience leading, managing and mentoring multiple project teams
- Proven fiscal accountability and responsibility on various project types
- Strong abilities in managing fees, schedules and staffing
- Knowledge of building codes and structures.
- Understanding of technical regulations and related code compliance.
- Experience in design/planning standards and/or FF&E procurement principles.
- Computer skills required: Microsoft Word and Excel and AutoCAD. Revit, Spexx, Bluebeam Revu, and Adobe Suite all a plus.
- LEED Accreditation is preferred.