Healthcare Practice Leader
Location : Houston, TX
Job Type : Direct
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 15
Required Education : Bachelor’s degree or higher in Architecture, Design or Interior Design
Travel : Yes
Relocation : Yes
Job Industry : Architecture - Building
Job Description :
- Working in collaboration with other leaders in this Practice area (Healthcare), this leadership role will seek to leverage the capabilities of the Firm and help build the practice.
- Working in collaboration with the Regional Practice Area Leadership develop a standard of practice that addresses the unique requirements of this market sector.
- Client management, project organization and start-up, and the development of new business in the market sector of Healthcare.
- Develop opportunities to work across multiple practices and protocols to offer internal advisory services to appropriate projects.
- Recruit and develop staff to work on secured projects.
- Development of client and practice strategies, market positioning and leadership within a design practice focused on health projects.
Required Qualifications :
- At least 15+ years architectural experience, inclusive of 5 or more years’ experience in marketing, client development, and/or management of a studio, practice group, or regional office.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Architecture, Design or Interior Design
- LEED accreditation preferred.
- ACHA or EDAC accreditation is a plus.
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to be articulate and convincing in interviews and other presentations.
- A commitment to the principles of sustainable design and experience integrating them on specific projects.
- Experience in the development and direction of large-scale, programmatically complex architectural projects, especially within the health and wellness industry.
- Proven track record of success in working in a senior management role with a minimum of three large health clients, including participation in development of client relationships that lead to new and continuing business.
- Proven leadership and management skills, including the ability to develop collaborative relationships that lead to successful results, within the firm and externally – with clients, consultants, and other key participants in the design and development process.
- Experience working with clients and licensing agencies in Houston and the State of Texas.
- Experienced in key documentation programs like Revit and Sketch-up, and the basics.
- Experience in delivery of IPD or D/B projects.
- Available to travel within and outside the U.S.
- Must be currently eligible to work in the U.S.