Client Executive - Document Management Solutions
ABOUT THE JOB –
We are seeking a tenacious, results-oriented Client Executive to come aboard our talented team to drive new business for our document management and solutions BPO services from prospects within the assigned territory while exceeding all sales quotas to achieve divisional revenue goals. You will travel within your assigned territory while presenting the array of customized solutions that the company can provide businesses. You are a self-motivated, high-energy hunter who embraces new challenges to help drive revenue growth. If you possess excellent organizational and interpersonal skills, and have a strong work ethic and desire to succeed, please read on!
- Research and identify potential prospects using a variety of sources such as the internet, print media, company lists, etc.
- Quickly follow up and qualify web and call in leads.
- Develop relationships as a trusted adviser to our existing customer base in order to increase the amount of annual revenue from these accounts.
- Create demand by identifying the key buying influencers within a company, understanding their business challenges and clearly communicating our value proposition.
- Build and maintain a pipeline of existing and New Business opportunities in assigned territory.
- Coordinate sales strategy with company sales team members including product experts and pre-sales support.
- Set up appointments and conference calls with newly qualified prospects and existing customer base to identify current needs, potential needs, and rearticulate company value proposition.
- Develop presentations and proposals to respond to customer requirements. Recommend the appropriate escrow agreement based on the details of the transaction.
- Ensure that solutions balance the needs of both the customer and the company. Differentiate company services from those of our competitors.
- Identify all decision makers and influencers related to the opportunity.
- Execute on your sales strategy to move opportunities through the various sales stages and ensure that a sufficient number of opportunities are moving towards closure.
- Manage your pipeline by continually qualifying and re-prioritizing opportunities.
- Ensure a compelling value proposition has been presented to the prospect with a specific call to action.
- Confirm that you have identified all of the decision makers and key influencers on each opportunity.
- Establish a clear time line with agreement from the prospect.
- Lead the contract negotiation process and leverage your internal resources when necessary to mediate an acceptable outcome from an operational and legal perspective while maintaining our profitability and exceeding our customer’s expectations.
- Develop and execute on a business plan designed to exceed your assigned quota.
- Keep an updated and accurate 30-60-90 day sales forecast.
- Consistently and accurately track all of your sales activities in salesforce.com and maintain current customer and prospect contact information.
- Keep informed on marketing initiatives, available sales tools, pricing policies and internal procedures. Understand and maintain current knowledge of docuLynx complete suite of services.
- Perform other duties as may be required.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum 5+ years’ work experience in B2B sales
- Proven business analysis and systems requirements definition experience in a high intensity environment
- Experience managing territory CRM (e.g., SalesForce.com)
- Solid track record of success, leadership, ethics, and poise. Ability to travel 30-50% of time.