Area Sales Manager
Location : Sarasota, FL
Job Type : Direct
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 2
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Construction
Job Description :
We have been retained by a premier homebuilder in Southwest Fl to search for their next Area Sales Manager. You will be responsible for managing and developing 15-20 sales associates in 6 to 8 communities.
- Recruit, train develop, motivate and evaluate Sales Associates.
- Manage sales of assigned communities to achieve Company sales goals; support and assist Sales Associates in achieving sales goals and objectives for their community.
- Ensure Sales Associates employ good business practices consistent with Company brand, mission and vision.
- Regular weekly visits to assigned communities.
- Train and coach Sales Associates in selling skills, Company policies, procedures and CRM software on an ongoing basis.
- Develop, monitor and maintain sales plans for each assigned community, together with VP of Sales.
- Prepare sales center staffing schedules.
- Research, collect and analyze mystery shops of sales staff.
- Ensure all sales materials are current, accurate and available in each community.
- Monitor follow-thru of sales staff and regularly review active prospects.
- Participate in and help facilitate sales meetings.
- Other responsibilities as may be required to accomplish sales goals.
Required Qualifications :
- Current Florida Real Estate Salesperson or Broker's license.
- Two (2) years of on-site new home sales management experience with Builder / Developer.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Computer literacy, strong leadership and relationship skills.
- Must be well organized with strong planning abilities, good problem solving and strong negotiation skills.