Location : Houston, TX
Job Type : Direct
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5-10
Required Education : Bachelors Degree in Architecture
Travel : No
Relocation : Yes
Job Industry : Architecture - Building
Job Description :
- Work with the Design Director and project team on conceptual designs, presentations, design development, and production.
- Innovative thinking, balanced with ability to present real-world technical solutions to new design challenges.
- Produce graphic presentations, 3D renderings, and other innovative media.
- Active participation in all phases of the design process.
- Assist in managing client expectations, team communication and consultant coordination.
- Must thrive with personal responsibility and accountability, but embody and embrace open communication and team-oriented success.
Required Qualifications :
- Bachelors’ Degree in Architecture.
- 5-10 years of experience on architecture projects.
- Must be a motivated self-starter with the ability to problem solve both individually and as a part of a project team.
- Proficiency in the use of 2D/3D software, including Revit, AutoCAD, 3D Studio MAX, Sketchup, PhotoShop, InDesign and Illustrator. Understanding of 3D Studio Max and InDesign is a plus.
- Knowledge of materials, construction techniques, and building codes.
- Strong organizations skills and the ability to work on multiple projects at the same time.
- Strong graphic and visualization skills to communicate design ideas.