Location : Dallas, TX
Job Type : Direct
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5
Required Education : Professional Degree in Architecture
Travel : No
Relocation : Yes
Job Industry : Architecture - Building
Job Description :
- Provide project team leadership in coordinating execution of design intent into the construction documentation, specifications, and throughout construction administration.
- Manage project timelines, schedules, resources and project budget.
- Resolve complex technical/design issues and provides guidance to team and consultants.
- Participate in and lead team discussions on technical and other project related issues.
- Prepare and ensure accuracy of technical documents.
Required Qualifications :
- 5+ years’ experience in architectural practice with hospitality projects.
- Demonstrated leadership and experience with broad project teams.
- Experienced in client interaction.
- Demonstrated experience in construction document preparation, bid review, construction administration and field observation.
- Must be able to multi-task, be a team player, possess a can-do attitude, be a self-starter.
- Revit experience, AutoCAD, Bluebeam Revue, Excel, Sketch Up and other 3D sketch software, MS Office, Adobe Creative Suite.
- Strong knowledge building codes and regulations.
- Professional Degree in Architecture.
- Architectural Registration preferred.
- LEED accreditation is preferred.