Architect/Job Captain (Workplace)
Location : Dallas, TX
Job Type : Direct
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 8
Required Education : Bachelor's degree in Architecture or Interior Design required.
Travel : No
Relocation : Yes
Job Industry : Architecture - Building
Job Description :
- Assist in developing the strategy for producing the documents and identifies the sheets planned for each stage of the work.
- Technical resolution and coordination for a defined portion of a project.
- Monitors the design process from conceptual phase through construction administration, ensuring the design idea is consistent and well executed.
- Assists in planning, making adaptations and modifications to complete the working drawings.
- Receives instruction on specific assignment objectives, complex features and possible solutions and independently performs assignments.
- Devises new approaches to problems encountered and discusses same with project manager and project designer.
- Ensures that construction detail documentation conforms to quality assurance, quality control and best practice standards.
- Works collaboratively with the Project Leadership Team.
Required Qualifications :
- 8+years of experience required.
- Proficiency in Revit and Experience with 3ds Max and illustrator a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in Architecture or Interior Design required.
- Registered Architect or Interior Designer preferred.